REV. LOUISE CARR ... Superintendent Minister for the Wolds and Trent Circuit.
REV. ANNE COATES ...
REV. SARAH PARKIN ...
In August 2019 Rev Anne Coates’ period of re invitation as a Presbyter in the Circuit comes to an end.
After a great deal of thought and prayer Anne and Malcolm have decided to enter the stationing process of the Methodist Church which means they will be moving out of the circuit in August 2019. It has been an extremely difficult decision to make. However the call to Methodist Ministry is one of itinerancy and they believe at this time that God is calling them in new directions.
The stationing process for the Methodist Church begins in September for both the Circuit and Anne. The Circuit Leadership Team will be seeking another Presbyter to fill the appointment.
Please pray for all who will be involved with this process
Contact the Circuit Office for the current list of Local Preachers and Worship Leaders working within the circuit.
Members of the Circuit Leadership Team represent the Circuit on individual Church Councils.
These are indicated after the name of the Steward.
- Mr Steve Bilton - (Circuit Treasurer)
- Mrs Janet Faulkner - Caistor & Market Rasen (Senior Circuit Steward)
- Mrs Enid Burrell - Marton & Upton
- Mrs Joan Smithson - Glentham & Misterton
- Mrs Glenda Taylor - Nettleton, North Kelsey & Middle Rasen
- Jo Kershaw - Lea & Gainsborough